March 19, 2020
Hello Create Family,
We pray that you are doing well despite all that is going on. Our hope is that you are spending time with your families and reconnecting with people in your lives through texts, messages and phone calls (even with those you may not have been as connected to before). Continuously, our prayers are for mercy and healing to fall upon this world and that all would see the love of the Father. Whatever the enemy is doing in order to bring destruction, we believe that our God will turn it around for His glory. Please be reminded that although the difficulties of your circumstances may seem so incredibly big, absolutely nothing is bigger than our God. Let’s daily choose to lean on His understanding, and not our own during this season. We encourage you to continue to lift up songs of praise to the Lord, and let praise be the battlecry to exalt Jesus above every situation and circumstance you may be facing.
Additionally, as you know already, government guidelines still require no gatherings of people more than 10 so we will continue to stream “Create Church Online” at 9:30am and 11:15am this Sunday. Join us for part 4 of our series, “Faith Walk,” as well as for worship! We want to encourage you to make this a family worship time for everyone in your home.
Listed below are a few items for the upcoming days:
· Communion this Sunday – Please join us for communion online with “elements from your pantry”…bread and juice.
· Create Groups and Freedom Classes – Meeting virtually through video conference calls. Your group leader will reach out to you with details soon.
· Create Office Hours – By appointments as needed. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for needs you may have.
· Offerings – If you call Create your home, thank you for your continued faithfulness in giving to the Lord.
- Online – CreateChurch.com/Give
- Text to Give – Text CREATE and financial amount to 74483
- Mail – Create Church, 3405 N. Central Expwy, Richardson TX 75080
Also, if you have a testimony to share or a word of encouragement, please add it to our Facebook page. We would love to hear from you!
We are so looking forward with anticipation to the day that we can once again gather together to worship,
Pastors Ryan and Ellie Binkley